Being able to combine effectiveness with efficiency is one of the most powerful skills in regards to productivity. In this episode we talk about the Pomodoro technique and how it can help you achieve laser focused productivity, we also talk about burnout, distractions and what not to do when changing a tire on your car! Lots of interesting thoughts and ideas in this one.
Effective (adj.): Adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result.
Efficient (adj.): Performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort.
- Effective Vs. Efficient: Do You Know The Difference? By Daniel Scocco
- PomodoroApp By Chi Chiu Tang
- 30/30 iPhone app by Binary Hammer
- How to get your business to (almost) run itself By Whitney Hutten
- Music: @FocusAtWill founders on music, distraction and focus by Erik Fisher of Beyond the To-do List